COVID-19 Announcement – Enztec's Updated Position
To Our Valued Enztec Customers, and Partners:
We hope you are keeping safe and well during this unprecedented time.
Following on from our email on 24 March, Enztec has spent the last few weeks with our production facility shutdown, in accordance with NZ government lockdown requirements.
As part of this lockdown, we had the option to apply to be an essential service. We are pleased to announce that we were granted essential services status on 03 April. At the time of receiving approval, we decided as a management team to maintain our facility shutdown. We made this decision on the basis that:
- At the time New Zealand’s COVID cases were not reducing, and it is our first responsibility to keep our team and the wider community safe, by staying away from work.
- We were still waiting to receive our order of PPE to allow staff to return to site.
In the intervening time, we have focused on ensuring all the necessary controls are in place and that we can safely have staff return to work. I am pleased to announce that as a management team and board, we have decided to restart our production facility with limited staff. We have now successfully recommenced operations effective 14 April.
What does this mean for you:
- Production has recommenced albeit with reduced capacity for now.
- Staff are wearing all appropriate PPE and using controls to ensure that they, and all product are safe.
- Any change in the dispatch of orders will be communicated to you accordingly but we should see less impact for our customers than first expected.
- The technical, business development and quality regulatory teams will continue to work from home.
We will continue to monitor this ever-evolving situation and communicate any updates to you. As always, myself and key staff members are available for phone calls or video conferencing at your request – please feel free to contact us with any and all queries.
We appreciate your ongoing support and patience during this time. Stay safe and please continue to look after yourself, your family and community.