Enztec Ltd is a world-leading designer & manufacturer of surgical instrumentation and implants for numerous overseas customers in a fast-growing international orthopaedic market. Enztec is committed to providing quality high precision-engineered products to some of the world's largest orthopaedic companies. Our strength lies in our ability to get high-quality products to our customers in a short time frame, allowing them to react to market demand.
We are offering day and afternoon shift Lathe and Mill roles, which entails working within a small team environment.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Load, verify and run CNC programmes;
- Set up tools and load materials onto CNC machine;
- Carry out machining of components;
- Carry out inspection and documenting of the results;
- Identify and suggest improvements for products and processes;
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy;
Requirements and Qualifications:
- An Engineering Trade qualification (NZ Apprenticeship or similar),
- CNC setter/operator with experience in precision manufacturing;
- Used to working to fine tolerances;
- Able to interpret engineering drawings;
- Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment;
- Understanding of FANUC controllers;
- Able to work under own initiative, within a strong team;
Call Kris on 021 0883 5617 to learn more about this role.